Monday, April 30, 2012

Foodie Pen Pals Take 2

I love Foodie Pen Pals! Who doesn't love getting packages in the mail, and it's oh so much better when you know that's it's going to contain yummy goodness and fun treats. There's a little surprise every month as you remove each item from the box.

For April I received a pen pal box from Lauren at Girls Gone Food. I requested she send me items that she enjoys eating and something that is local. She delivered!


She sent me a bountiful box of goodies! There were chocolate covered espresso beans (wow, those do pack a punch!); popcorn kernels with a garlicky oil treat (little did Lauren know that I am a popcorn goddess and have the beautiful old-fashioned popcorn machine to prove it); apple, rudebaga and ginger jam; rainbow sprinkles; nutella; and a local orange flavored soda. The cute cart of the dog with the wig was a nice extra!


I think that this British import of fruit preserves was my favorite! I love the packaging and am a fan of all its ingredients! I am planning to using it to dress up some chicken breasts, or perhaps as the jar suggests liberally spread it on some croissants! Thank you Lauren :)

If you'd like to learn more about foodie pen pals you can click on the link here. I can't wait to see what May has in store!

2 comments: