Saturday, June 30, 2012

Foodie Pen Pal - Goodies from Upstate NY

This month I had a host of tasty local treats from Crystal who hails from upstate New York.


I really enjoyed this little bundle of treats:

  • Chai spice macaroons (so light and chewy)
  • Cheesy crackers
  • Homemade strawberry rhubarb jam (LOVE this - I added some to my oatmeal and it was delicious)
  • Little chocolates
  • Maple peanuts
  

I'm a big fan of getting to try locally made products (and handmade goodies), so this was a fantastic Foodie Pen Pal month!

If you're interested in finding out more about Foodie Pen Pals (a fabulous exchange of goodies both purchased and homemade for foodie bloggers and folks who just enjoy good food) click here.

1 comment:

  1. You are making me so hungry! I would like to try all of your treats.

    ReplyDelete