Monday, June 25, 2012

My Favorite Summertime Snack

My favorite snack
It's fair to say that I'm obsessed with Cambozola cheese. It's a mixture between brie and blue cheese (Gorgonzola) and is quite addictive. I am very careful to only allow myself to eat a certain amount a day because I could easily eat the entire slice...trust me it's rich and creamy and oh so delicious.

To make me feel a bit better about myself I pair the tasty cheese with fresh fruit and it's the perfect summertime snack - dates, strawberries and apricots with Marcona almonds. Perfect isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that cheese! I'm guilty of just eating it with french bread but I should totally mix in the fruit, your pic looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like what the boys and I like to eat for summer picnic lunch ;) Love that plate!

    ReplyDelete